EKO-CKB P (20–50 kW)
This product can be easily recognized by its modern design, by its synthesis of modern technologies and its quality of material, as well as through its simple and easy assembly and its straightforward operation and control. The application of well developed and thoroughly tested technical solutions makes these boilers safe and reliable. A particular feature of these boilers is the ease of integration of any suitable pellet, oil or gas burner and boiler controls. Manufactured in compliance with European standards EN 304 and EN 303-5.
Designed for combustion with several types of fuel (solid, pellets, liquid or gaseous).
The built-in hot water boiler in the boiler does not require a special circulation pump.
The boilers are factory equipped with a thermostat that controls the operation of the pump.
A separate body of the boiler is supplied, with a separate thermal insulation panel, allowing easy transportation and installation.
- Hot water boilers for central heating systems produced for solid fuel, wood pellet, oil or gas firing (nominal heat output 20 – 50 kW).
- The domestic hot water heater is made of a high quality stainless steel, which guarantees its high hygienic standard. Its position inside the boiler water allows the whole domestic water quantity to be hot in a short time.
- This built-in hot water heater does not require the application of an additional circulating pump, which otherwise would be connected when water heater is outside the boiler.
- A carefully sized combustion chamber with triple pass flue gas flow assure boiler operation at high efficiency. This makes the boilers very economical to use.
- The combustion chamber is made out of high quality 5 mm thick steel sheet.
- The large door and combustion chamber enable firing with big pieces of wood, as well as easy cleaning and maintenance.
- If required a thermal safety system can be built in through already prepared aperture.
- A thermostat for pump control is built in.
- The body of the boiler is delivered separately from the casing and the thermal insulation which enables easier transportation and assembly with reduced risk of damage.
- The basic standard boiler is delivered with a boiler water temperature gauge as well as a cleaning set with an ashtray.
- Boilers for oil/gas firing are delivered with an appropriate aperture on the lower door to take the burner.
- Boilers for pellet firing require the appropriate lower boiler door to be delivered, together with the necessary pellet set (Cm Pelet-set).
- When firing oil/gas or pellets, turbulators must be installed in the boiler (factory delivery with Cm Pelet, additional order for firing oil/gas).
- The basic boiler regulator control unit of the burner (for oil/gas firing) is delivered separately. It can be connected via the upper casing lid of the boiler.
- These boiler are tested and certified in accordance with the European standards EN 303-5 and EN304 at the Faculty of Engineering in Zagreb and are manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 standards.