BioTec-L (25 / 34 / 45 kW)
The boiler can keep the glow up to 8 hours, which means that in this period it is not necessary to fire up the boiler in order to keep the heating process. Boiler operation is managed with built-in boiler control unit using the boiler sensor, lambda probe, temperature sensor in the boiler combustion chamber, the motor for managing the primary and secondary air intake and changing the rpms of underpressure fan on flue gases outlet from the boiler. The boiler is connected to the central heating system indirectly through a three-way thermostatic valve and the CAS accumulation tank.
The boiler is tested and certified according to EN 303-5:2012 and meets Class 5. The boiler is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard.
Pyrolytic combustion makes it possible to use more than 85%, which saves considerably compared to classic wood boilers.
Digital boiler control supports Internet monitoring and control of boiler operation via the internet portal.
ONE CHARGE PER DAY
The duration of a single charge is at least 4 hours full power with the possibility of prolonging the entire day if the need for heating is reduced.
LARGE SIZE WOOD
Large firebox allows wood to burn up to half a meter long.
- Boiler Class 5
- Hot water boiler for central heating systems is engineered for wood log firing of the moisture content under 25% (min 1 year long air dried wood).
- The wood gasification principle enables total burning of the fuel. Therefore cleaning is necessary in minumum amount (depend on wood quality and boiler load).
- The design and construction, including the wood gasification principle of complete burning assures high efficiency and makes the boiler extremely economical.
- Ecologically acceptable because of extremely low concentration of harmful components in the flue gases.
- Three large doors and the combustion chamber enable loading with large logs as well as very simple cleaning and maintenance.
- It is engineered for installation in open or closed central heating systems only through accumulation tanks (CAS), volume min. 50l/kW and a 3-way thermal valve at 60°C.
- It is delivered pre-wired with the built-in boiler control unit to control the boiler.
- The built-in boiler control with the colour touch screen manages the boiler operation using the lambda probe, temperature sensor in the boiler combustion chamber, boiler sensor, motor for the management of primary and secondary air intake and changing the rpms of underpressure fan on the flue gases outlet from the boiler.
- Possible upgrade of the GSM alarm and the module for steering up to max.8 heating circuits via mixing valves to the outside or room temperature (additional equipment).
- The boiler is tested and certified according to EN 303-5: 2012 and meets Class 5. It is manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard.
DELIVERY, ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT:
Obligatory additional equipment:
– open expansion vessel.
INTERNET SUPERVISION AND MANAGEMENT (additional equipment)
Access with your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Read the value through an intuitive graphical interface.
Displays the amount of pellets in the tank. Temperature monitoring and parameter change.
Connecting to a home WiFi internet network.
History of temperature, graphs, error messages, warnings.
Detailed statistics on the operation of individual boiler elements.