BioSolid (17 / 26 / 34 kW)
BioSolid steel hot water boilers, with nominal heat outputs of 17, 26 and 34 kW are designed for wood firing. They are characterized by low CO emissions and very high efficiency rates – up to 86 %. They are intended for heating of small and middle sized premises. The big combustion chambers enable the burning of wood pieces with lengths up to 500 mm (26 and 34 kW boilers) and 330 mm (17 kW boilers). The boiler is operated with a factory-fitted digital control. The boiler can be connected to the heating system indirectly through an appropriate number of CAS accumulation tanks or directly. Boiler cleaning is very simple, either from the front or one side.
SUITABLE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Low emission of harmful compounds in the flue gases.
High boiler efficiency (up to 86%) guarantees good performance.
The boiler operation is controlled by factory-installed digital control.
It allows for logging of wooden logs up to 500mm in boilers of 26 and 34 kW and up to 330mm in boilers of 17 kW.
- Steel hot water boilers for central heating designed for wood log firing, with nominal heat outputs of 17, 26 and 34 kW.
- A carefully sized combustion chamber and flue gases tubes with fireclay linings ensure high efficiency of the boiler (up to 86%) making it very economical.
- Ecologically acceptable because of low emission of harmful components (CO) in the flue gases.
- The large door and openings for cleaning on upper side of the boiler enables firing with big pieces of wood, as well as easy cleaning and maintenance.
- The large combustion chamber enables firing with wood pieces having length up to 500 mm (26 and 34 kW boilers) and 330 mm (17 kW boilers).
- The burning period for a single loading is at least 2 hours at full nominal boiler output and this can be extended to the whole day at lower heating demand.
- Thermal protection can be implemented through prepared apertures.
- Boilers are factory-fitted with a digital controller which regulates operation of the fan and heat pump.
- Delivered pre-wired, with thermal insulation casing, on a wood pallet.
- The boiler can be connected to the heating system via CAS accumulation tanks (recommended), or directly, through the manual 4-way mixing valve.
- The boiler is tested and certified to the European standard EN 303-5 and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard.